"No one stands a chance against my kingdom!"
- Fanarts allowed, (as long as original creator is credited).
- No RP (Role Play)!
- No usage and/or obstruction of background lore.
- No Stealing! (DUH!)
The Sehk'Neto family has its roots in Wassailem, (an Orkish land), but they slowly migrated towards Welcote, Ordnithian around the time of Wylieth's birth. At the age of 19, Wylieth and her family split off due to poor funding. Now they each hold different positions around the country. Wylie works a waitress position, Kiolah is a soldier, the father is deceased, and the mother works on a factory line in Troga with her son who is still in school.
- Combat training
- Harsh climates
- Precision-based Combat
- Striking Down an Opponent
- Taking Leadership
long + tapered, kinda messy
Collective, Responsible, Brutish
fierce, stressed, honored, content
Sense of Humor:
Live by the day, take pride in acting for a greater cause.
- A tad bit boring
- Not diverse
- Doesn't hold too strong of a presence
- Tries to hide her inner feelings
- Fearful of many non-deadly things... (eg: people in her private living quarters, participating in craft and design)
- Hates the smell of smoke, (any kind).
- Her serrated mace, (Girgil)
- Getting little sleep every night
- Zoning out
- People going in and out of rooms
- Letting people into her private living quarters
- Building/making stuff
- Powerful scents
Pretty balanced, though proteins are the most important of the food groups to her
Fried pork and gravy
Deep red, Neon green
Somewhere unexplored or unconquered
Doesn't own a rural/residential home, because she's usually off fighting or training somewhere. She HAS to have privacy though or she goes nuts. Her favorite way of relaxing is via a warm or sometimes cold bath. She does prepare her own food most of the time, but she makes sure to get readily accessible things like bags of mixed nuts and dried fruits or a wedge of cheese rolled in wax paper.
Rivick, Bartram, Einstein
Wylie (sister), Raz (brother), Sula (mother)
Character of Maarzkid's
Kiolah Sehkt' Neto