of The Comic Bloodline
"I'm really good with plants"
From the webcomic Bloodline
Ariah is Keine's best friend, and a member of Lupa's pack. She has nature magic, and naturally, is a care-free child of nature.
- You're welcome to draw her!
- No NSFW please.
Hunter, Protector of Briarwood
Plants and mutations, food, bugs
Ariah is a green and white wolf girl who wears torn darker green clothes. Her body usually has vines and leaves woven throughout her fur and hair that she uses as underclothes, and for magic
- Magical and feral combat
- Survivalist skills
- Nature magic
- Note-worthy agility
- Plant mutation, she can influence how a seed grows and add or subtract characteristics
- Ariah is unusual in that she is both a "feral" lifestyle wolf and that she is an avid nature magic practitioner
Her bangs are split symmetrically, and she has leaves sticking out of her hair
Sort of like a greenhouse
Sociable, uncivilized, accommodating.
Cityfolk who chop trees without replanting them, and people who live in border towns that commit it.
Sense of Humor:
Doesn't get puns.
Life, death and rebirth. in all things.
- Team player
- Inseparable from nature to an extreme.
- Raised by wolves.
- A magical seed or bud of her own creation.
- Poor boundaries.
Fresh meat and fruits.
Grapes, peaches, plums and blueberries.
Loves exotic colors in nature.
Lives very closely with her packmates Lupa, Keine, Echo and Loki. They are nomadic, live off the land and defend the Briarwood border.
Lupa's pack is like a family, but she doesn't see them as brothers or a mother, more as a community. Lupa has always kept a sort of distance. She's heard tales of her home and parents from Lupa, and is proud of her heritage.
Ariah's parents passed shortly after she was born, and they played an important role in protecting the Learim Sanctuary.
Plants, bugs, friends!
"City stuff", broccoli
- Ariah was raised by Lupa along with orphans from Ordvale.
- Ariah travels Briarwood in Lupa's pack and protects the border from Tennin expansion.
- She runs into Ember again in the town of Nin, and they catch up.