of The Comic Bloodline
"I already know what I'm doing with my life... and YOUR dark god won't have any part of it!"
From the webcomic Bloodline
Ember is a blue wolf who ran away from her demon family. She has an extreme phobia of water, and loves books and knowledge. Expression-wise, she has a quiet personality, makes lots of sad faces and smiles softly.
Bonus details: Ember's eyes may turn red in times of overwhelming negative emotion. Her shirt pattern is consistent, but I won't cry if it's drawn differently. Same with her pants.
- You're welcome to draw her!
- No NSFW please.
Books, magic and mystery. She's also interested in Nayah's Valley, and the lives people lead within it
Ember is a blue wolf with a white/lightgrey underbelly/muzzle. She has a birthmark on her hand, and some waves/curls in her fur and hair. She wears a light blue and dark blue digital camo short tank top, and matching pants with brown boots. She's often seen carrying a brown backpack
- Reading in common and runic
- Botany, mainly identification
- Quick learner
- Ember is a "reader" which means she has a third sense for magical energy within a radius. Ember is a particularly gifted reader, and can see farther than most
- Ember knows a lot about magic, but cannot cast more than cantrips. She's learning arcane magic, but again, cannot use it yet
- Ember has untapped magical potential
- Her soul is strange and different, preventing her from casting typical magic, and rendering her strong soul useless. A sort of magical disability
The pattern on her clothing, the curls in her hair by her shoulders (usually only one is visible)
Furry. Who would have guessed?
Long, with a few uncooperative curls.
Innocent, Scholar, Peaceful, Driven, Idealist.
Usually quiet, but enthusiastic about interests.
Lives by her idea of the "ideal person" in the civilized world.
Usually her default; tank top, long pants and boots. Hates more revealing clothing.
- Irrational fear of water (touching it, more specifically).
- Correcting people on facts.
- Improper etiquette
All of them. Particularly on magic, and new material.
Blue, lucky for her.
Ember's father was into the dark arts, and tried to make her a demon like him. He somewhat succeeded, and she ran away from home.
Flint, Bernin and Cole Memeelis. Her mother is deceased.
Literature, blue raspberries, discovery, sharing knowledge
Lemons, nuts, people who are constantly trying to kill and/or control her, spicy food
- Ember is raised by her father Flint, in the ruins of a village in Briarwood with her brothers Bernin and Cole. She brings animals for her father to sacrifice, and they've visited by Lupa's pack every other year.
- Ember runs away from home, after her demon blood is awakened and she discovers her reader abilities.
- Ember travels from town to town, avoiding demon hunting patrols and other readers using her own reader abilities. She makes money as a reader-for-hire, and looks for books and information on how to cure herself of her demon blood, so that she may live in peace.